Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Me as "Teacher"

I had a trainee under me guidance 3days ago. He's a guy. 1st day he behaved pretty badly. All of us saw him as potentially-murdered-guy at our work in the near future.

True. I had the intention as I knew he would be under me the next day.
I guess he read my body language. That I wanted to 'kill' him.

But that wasn't what I did. I trained him well. I tried so hard. (Yet, I still need to do my job) I teached him so much that I have never been so exhausted after the 'easiest' project. Pardon me. It's taught. Not teached. See? I'm still drained after so many days.

He isn't an easy student/trainee. Receptive as he is, but he isn't too initiative. His 'high-&-mighty-character perceived' makes is all the harder. He takes as much rest he can in between when I wasn't even done. Even the supervisors were picking on him. They told me. Instructed me to tell him. ( ....)

Based on this exprience I seriously doubt I can be a teacher by profession. I gave him my all for the duration of the day's work. But I still think it wasn't enough.

All my colleagues thought I was very nice to him. I explained so many things to him properly.
But at the end of the day, I had to fill in his 'report card'.
He didn't want to talk me after that.

No comments: