Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Me Bullied. No way?

I was 'zapped' at work recently.

i still can't get over it. Call me petty. But even if I were at fault, she didn't have the right to tell me off so rudely. Because everybody realized that I wasn't all that wrong either, or the only one at wrong.

She's very pretty but decided that she'd have two boyfriends in different places. Can you believe that? I thought that is so 80s or 90s! Whatever happen to self-dignity.

I did not judge her at first. But her conversation with a colleague was so darn loud (I was sitting about 2feet away) that I thought I was invited to listen to the conversation.

Later, she snapped at me for being nosy.

I did my apology.

But she wanted her own win-win situation. So, again she 'advised' me also that 'there is a better way of correcting new staff'.

Talk about double-standard. Well, she didn't do a better job herself.

I felt very upset with how the whole thing was twisted into her benefit.

She wasn't even in the position to 'advise' me this way in the most intimidating manner.

I complained this to another fellow colleague.

I agreed with her comment thereafter:
She's just a pretty face.
She's not beautiful.

No comments: